Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, August 11, 2008

It's legal

So it's been awhile since this happened but hey, other things have been going on. The nght that big sis and I went with our girls to the midnight book selling of that stupid vampire book that they're obsessed with.......I got this


My car is saying hello with its bumper. Seems that day I pulled into a parking space and dumb shit me thought to myself..."hmmmm i'm a little too close to that parked car, I don't want them opening their door and hitting me.." so I put it in reverse slow like cause I don't like backing up fast anyways and Wham Bam thank you Maam...a diesel 4x4 GMC truck decided now was the time to come barrelling down the lane AND look for his cell phone. His exact words not mine...but do you think he told the insurance people that? Hell nooo. California law...I was backing up, my fault. Whatever

I am now driving around with the bumper torn off because with school clothes and registration fees I ain't got the 500 deduct to get it in the freaking shop.

We asked our local cops and they said, technically I still have a bumper so it's street legal.

I rule driving that sweet piece of machinery down the roaring freeway!

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

OMG...I see what you mean. It IS winking at you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home