Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's a Boy!

I am a great Aunt….so my brother in law tells me yesterday while we awaited the birth of his sons baby. “I already knew I was a great aunt now I’m official” hahahaha…man that just came to me right then and there. Damn I could’ve been using that all along.

It’s official little David has joined the world. My littlest nephew was born at 3:41 pm yesterday. MommA and DaddyA welcomed in (well not daddy cause he didn’t have to spit him out) a beautiful (and no, I’m not biased…I‘d tell you the truth) 8lbs 5oz , 21 inches boy.

Get this…and believe me, this shit don’t happen in the real world.

MommA went into the hospital around 8:30 am or so. She didn’t get in a room until after 9:30 am. She sat around hooked up to the saline stuff and at 1:10 they popped her water. No time for drugs…No time for really anything. That baby boy shot out of her cooch 2 ½ hrs later. That shit just doesn’t happen.

They mentioned that they thought the baby was 3weeks early. I guess you can tell by the baby’s sac…don’t know if that is true or not. But anyways, things worked out the way it was supposed to. Can you imagine if she popped that kid out in another 2 weeks? We’re talking over 9lbs and definitely a C section then.

Today is my Dad’s birthday. It would’ve been a nice gift for him to have the baby born today but I’m glad that the baby has his own birthday, even though it means sharing it with older sis anniversary (not oldest sis, just older sis…don’t get them mixed up).

I am a great …no …Great Aunt. I should be named Mildred or Sadie or something like that. I sound like I’m 90 yrs old and they kids are all saying: “Now, don’t make to much of a ruckus, you’ll wake dear old Great Aunt Milicent”.

But nothing sounded better though as we were leaving the hospital as my nephew said, “Bye Gma” to oldest sis…now that was a riot!

I of course shouted out as I left the hospital….”Good job Fornicating!”

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

I still say Great Aunt sounds older than Grandma!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home