Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, July 10, 2008

leaving on a ...

no not a jet plane. But how about a jet Train?

Tomorrow at dawn, as in the crack of...well 6:50 am , I will be leaving for my good friends R's place. I hop on the train and will be there by 10.

No driving, no gas, no stress from having to drive up north (which for some reason really really scares me). Friend bought me a ticket so that I can come to visit finally.

The girl is up at middle sis's place which is only 1 1/2 away , so while up there, we might make plans to pick her up and both of us will take the train home. I say maybe, cause middle sis has said they are awaiting a call from a job interview that they may have to come down here for next week. As in Tues, Wed and Thursday.

We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home