Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

hubby part 1

Hubby went to have his colon checked out. He's been feeling sick and some other problems that I won't go into.
We headed off to the Colon R Us factory for his appointment at 10:00 am.
When we got there, there was a small waiting room and nothing else. No paintings, no pictures...not even some crappy magazines. In the back wasn't better. Once he got called back, he undressed in what seemed like a closet and then got an IV out in the hall. Literally the closet, the the hallway and the door off to the left was the procedure room. We could hear the doc and the nurse talking about the routine colonoscopy they were performing.
After I left him to go to his colon shop, I went and texted oldest sis and told her what the place was like. She typed back "who's doing the surgery, the receptionist?" I said no..the billing clerk.
Twenty minutes later and he was in the recovery room. They had to remove about 10 polyups and informed us that they would go to the lab to get tested and that he had a EGD (throat scrope) on next Friday cause yes, there were polyups but that's not causing all his symptons. Yeah.

And on another fine note....our air conditioner at the house caught on fire.

Bumpers, polyups and air conditioners...oh my.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Oooh, your Mom was SO mad at me when I told her what we were texting back and forth. She was like, "Well, I'm glad you can laugh about it!!! GRRR!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home