Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, August 22, 2008

All Work and No Play

makes me a dull cranky witch.
I always said since I started out in the work force that If I ever have a job where I just don't want to get up in the morning, I would quit.
Let me tell you....I'm getting there.
Oh i know its a bad day and maybe cause I haven't been around much lately but things are pissing me off royally.
I went to gripe about it to one of my boys and he said I can't quit. Where else would I go and get paid for what I do.
I said I didn't care.
I know I'm just mad and hate this new computer system we implemented in March. I know this.
I made up a short list of pros and cons and as my cons list was getting a tad too long, I stopped what I was doing, picked up the phone and over the intercom said,
"It's already 3:23 pm...damn it where's my ice cream?"
A bowl of ice cream shortly then appeared on my desk by a co worker and as I began to eat, I crumpled up the list and threw it away.
Sometimes it's ok here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

You need a day off.

ha ha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home