Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, August 30, 2007

a nIGHT wITHOUT mILK

Let's see...everyone look at their stopwatches please...we made it a whole 11 days without a breakdown from me about the boy and school. We have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.
11 days into the new school year and the boy has brought home his first F. Oh, he didn't actually bring it home, I found it.
It all started with me wanting a nice little snack...a bowl of Special K Chocolate Delight *my new favorite ceral*...I got up put some in a bowl, grabbed a spoon and opened the fridge up for the milk......you guessed it, no milk. The boy had drank the last bit about 1/2 earlier.
So I told him to go get me his school binder and I can go through it to pass my time since I didn't have no cereal to eat.
Lo and behold, the boy seemed nervous for some reason. Why you ask? Because he hasn't been doing his homework. Shock...disbelief...?? I think not.
I sent him to take a shower and then I went thru his backpack that he hid behind his bed. At the bottom of the bag, all crinkled up was his US History progress report that I was supposed to have signed YESTERDAY.
HOmework: F
Test SCore: C
to average out to a big o F.
Nice.
And so my nightmare begins people.
Wish us luck.

And to think, all this happened because there wasn't any milk left.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

you poured a bowl of cereal and there was no milk??

"You better pour some water on that shit!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home