Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

7 dAYS eXACTLY sINCE i lAST

used my ATM card.
That's right. I said it. Have not used my charge card (my best friend MC) nor my bank ATM card.
I gave it to my good friend Chuck and haven't asked for it back yet. He even put a sticky note on the back of them saying "Julie's Cards Rec'd 7-24-07". When I ask for help in not spending moeny. They help.
Chuck is on vacation right now and I had to call him at home to get the hiding place of said cards. He wouldn't tell me. I explained that I did not want to go shopping but that I had to deposit my check or else I'm coming to live with him (house payment due). He asked for Tom to get on the phone and I had to leave the office and shut the door so that he could tell Tom where it was.
I don't need willpower...I have them!
I'm going to see if I can make it a whole month!
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home