Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

gRADUATION dAY

Niece R graduated last night. She was soooo pretty in her dress and her hair and that coat....oopps line from a movie. Her hair was perfect except for the STRIP!!! but if you looked around all the girls were pretty much the same. Hair up with tendrils or strips hanging in their face, spaghetti strap dresses and shawls. I liked the ceremony even though mom kept getting mad that I was clapping for every single person. Hey...."no child shall be left behind" damn it. I'm gonna clap for every student they had whether they could hear me or not. At this school, you could actually walk up and take pictures of your child graduating. For my kids, they're on a football field and your in bleachers and you can make out their faces with binoculars. Sucks.
Afterwards, we went to sis's house for cake and cough syrup punch. My tummy hurt all night.
All in all it was perfect. We were all soo proud. Another graduate down. From here on out, it will be a graduation every year up until 2014 or some shit like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home