Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

sINCE mY lAST pOST

was way over a month ago, I think I'll pretend that whatever I'm going to talk about just happened.
Soooo..
The girls softball team, The Spartans!! finished their league. 9-1-0. Won 9, tied 1, and lost none. We had an excellent pitcher and awesome infield. What can I say. I'm bragging. The tie came when the girl had to get up and pitch the entire game. Our star pitcher was out and it was up to her. She did an awesome job. I didn't think so at the time. I was rough on her, I admit it. I was so frustrated. I was soo used to our other pitcher striking everybody out that when the girl piched and ended up walking 3 in a row, i was out of it. The coaches all said what a fantastic job she did and that I didn't understand softball. I guess I would agree.
Coach Dad already has her ready to start winterball out of another town to get her ready for the spring for when she will be the pitcher. She's thrilled.

Here's the girl, looking all sportslike!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

About damn time you post something.

I love watching her bat! She looks so fierce.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home