Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

i dID iT......nIAGARA fALLS hERE wE cOME

Well, I actually did it. I just bought 2 plane tickets and reserved a room for Niagara Falls. Don't ask me how. Hubby said, "I want to see the wonders of the world". I of course jumped on the chance and then went to google it. Turns out the wonders of the world are all out of our budget. Natural wonders of the world...is a maybe. So we start with Niagara...which I have always thought that it was Niagra..who knew? I started with a travel agent and she said $1604.03 for flight, room and car. Turns out that we have to drive 30 miles from Buffalo to the Falls. So I went and decided to do it on my own and book separately. Not bad. I got us there for $1130.00. That's do-able. We leave in 2 months...I can start saving money for when we actually get there still.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Yeah for you! Hope you guys aren't planning on taking a barrel though. You're not, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home