Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hi my name is J and its been.........

2 weeks and 3 days since my last sandwich. Every since I was little, my body has sustained on peanut butter sandwiches (no jelly)....just plain old peanut butter. Peanut butter sandwiches was just not any food, it was a way of life. It was my vitamins, my meat, my bread, my life force. Get up on the weekends -have a sandwich. Get home from work - Have a sandwich or two. Stay up late on the computer - Have a sandwich. Before dinner is ready - Have a sandwich. Come home drunk- Have a sandwich. You get the picture. On an average day I would eat anywhere from a minimum of 4 sandwiches all the way up to 7 a day. It was that bad.
Last night the hubby and I went to dinner and afterwards shopping. I went down the aisle and bought one loaf of bread. That seemed strange. Usually it would be 3 loaves of bread and the big jar of Jiffy. I put the bread in and reached for the peanut butter....and PUT IT BACK. Whoa...that's like an alcoholic pouring out their secret stash of Vodka they found in their clothes closet. It's that bad. I've gone two weeks and I'm going for more. We'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Blogger Tai said...

You can do it!

Just say "NO".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home