Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, January 19, 2006

tELEVISION

It's been 2 years since my beloved Angel has been off the air and longer since Buffy...yeah I said it so what. Those were my shows and I miss them dearly. They not only kept me home on Tuesdays and Wednesday's but they had me looking forward to something on TV that I could sit down and enjoy. I have no such shows now. I catch certain shows when they're on but not religiously as those 2. Here's what we're currently watching.

Grey's Anatomy (a must)
Dog
Inked
Project Runway (another, yeah I said it so what tv show)
Family Guy
Futurama
Supernatural
Smallville(only when my man James is on though)
House
That 70's show(only the older ones)
Bones
Home Movies

That's it. I've gotta get a life.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

You forgot the bestest of the best.

CSI!!!

jeeze...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home