Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Saturday, January 28, 2006

oOOOHHH...i lUV tHESE tHINGS.

Getting to know more about ME!

[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music
[ ] I collect[ed] comic books.
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad
[X] I open up to others easily
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world
[ ] I watch the news
[X] I own over 5 rap CDs
[X] I own something from Hot Topic
[ ] I love Disney movies
[X] I am a sucker for hair/eyes
[X] I don't kill bugs
[X] I curse regularly
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[ ] I love Spam
[ ] I bake well
[X] I would wear pajamas to school
[X] I have a job
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[X] I am in love/like with someone
[X] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[ ] I am self conscious
[X] I like to laugh
[ ] I smoke a pack a day
[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice
[X] I have cough drops when I'm not sick
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[ ] I have many scars
[X] I've been out of this country
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room
[ ] I am really ticklish
[X] I love chocolate!!
[ ] I bite my nails
[X] I am comfortable with being me
[ ] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored
[X] Gotten lost in the city
[ ] Saw a shooting star
[X] I had Surgery
[X] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[ ] I have kissed a stranger
[X] Hugged a stranger
[ ] Been in a fist fight with the same sex
[X] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[X] Made out in an elevator
[X] Swore at your parents
[X] Kicked a guy where it hurts
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping
[ ] Broken a bone
[ ] Played spin the bottle
[X] Gotten stitches
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[X] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls
[X] Gotten the chicken pox
[X] Crashed into a car
[ ] Been to Japan
[X] Ridden in a taxi
[ ] Shoplifted
[ ] Been fired
[X] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
[X] Stole something from your job
[ ] Gone on a blind date
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans
[ ] Been to Europe
[ ] Slept with a co-worker
[X] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[X] Saw someone/something dying
[X] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[X] Been to Canada
[X] Been on a plane
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
[X] Thrown up in a bar
[ ] Eaten Sushi
[ ] Been snowboarding
[ ] Been skiing
[ ] Been ice skating
[ ] Met someone in person from the internet
[ ] Been to a motocross show
[ ] Going to or have gone to college
[ ] Done hard drugs
[X] Taken painkillers
[X] Cheated on someone else


Starting Weight - 226
Total Loss - 11 lbs

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

[X] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS

por qué why?

iT's AlWaYs BeEn My UnWrItTeN rUlE tO nOt TrUsT pEoPlE wHo TyPe LiKe ThIs! JuS sAyIn... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home