Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

mEETING tIME

I leave work today to go to a meeting with the boy's learning director and pricipal (who sadly enough was once my tennis coach....yeah I know).
We're going to switch around his classes and see if he can get in a different science class and drop his stupid digital animae class that he's getting a 12% in.
Talked over with Gma today and maybe the boy going to live over there is a bad idea. I don't think mentally she can handle it. Hell, I can't, so how can she.
I think the boy will just walk over there after school and stay there until I get off of work.
After a day of hyperventilating and crying , I need to start thinking a little more clearly.
I also went to the school supply store and bought a book on cursive handwriting. The boy has serial killer writing and is so hard to read and see.
Maybe if he sat down and thought about what he was doing and writing and can actually go back and read some of the stuff he wrote, could somehow help him.
I'm grabbing at loss straws people.
I'll try anything.

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had a nugget of advise or a pearl of wisdom for you but when it come to raising a kid I've always been the weekend/holiday father and discipline was left to the "Mom"

I wish you the best of luck...raising a child is never easy, be confident in your decisions and trust yourself, everything else will fall into place.

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Tai said...

You sound like a caring and concerned mom...that's a good start I think.
Beyond that I have nothing; I don't have kids so any advice I may dispense would be ill given, I think.
Hoping the best for you.

 
At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you aren't sending him to Iowa! They put Boog on a plane this morning without a return ticket. I'll tell you all about it later.

Okay, my .02 worth...

Did you follow up on VC doctors yet? I think that would help. I think Mom would baby him too much if he lived with her. Have you thought anymore about Green Town High? Maybe a complete change of scene after Christmas break. That's about all I got. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home