Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

mY mY...hOW tIIME fLIES

Man, its been forever since I posted.

Let's see:

Happenings:

The boy broke up with his girlfriend of just over a month. Jesus wept. He says its because she said that he just got together with him to get back at another girl that he had harbored feelings for over the past year. It seems (as i told the boy this would happen) that this girl all of sudden realized what a great guy he was After he was taken. I told him this. I said these words exactly, "Son, now that your "taken" you watch, the girls will all of a sudden realize what a great kid you are and they'll start trouble." Sure enough, trouble started to follow him. He even told his friends that that's what my mom said would happen. I should know, cause I know I've been guilty of that back in the day. Soooo, I'm in "suicide watch"....not really suicide but for a 14 year old, this is devasting. His dad of course said, "So , you lost one...who cares. This is where you go, "You wanna leave? Fine leave. (Turning to the next girl) Hi, my name is (the boy), what's your name?" That's typical cause that 's what he did back in the day. I think between us, the boy will be completely screwed. I actually told the boy to go "play" the girl that started trouble for him and get over the old one.

The girl is fine. She went to a black and white dance on Friday and she said she only danced once with a boy. I asked fast or slow and she smiled and said "slow". She told her dad that , and you should have seen his face. Priceless. I asked her today on the way to school , who she "likes' right now and she said no one right now but as soon as she finds one, she'd let me know. Awwwwwww.

As far as I am concerned, all is well ......for now. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for Me to Fly - REO Speedwagon
That song helped me thru more breakups than I care to reveal!

Am I aging myself there? lol Have a great Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home