Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, November 13, 2006

wEEKEND uPDATE

Went to see Nightmare before Xmas in 3D again this friday. Middle Sis, me, little N, the girl, the niece and the boy all sat in a row (well the boy sat in front of us) and proceeded to watch the magical event. I luv the movie I really do. Sometimes though it's hard to have another person (no names mentioned) who sings along with the whole movie and recites most of it word for word, and who has to point out everything out to everyone else, even though everyone can plainly see the shit themselves.
I don't know why I'm trying to be all cryptic. It's stupid really. But oldest sis and I's biggest fear is that one day "the psychic" will find these blogs and all hell will break loose.

I say as long as it happens after Hawaii, I'm OK with it. :)

Anyways, I digress.....what else happened?

- The girl had her best friend spend the night on Saturday.
- Went shopping to Costco on Sunday
- Bought a gift for the boys first girlfriend. Her birthday is this Thursday.
- Went to a rosary on Sunday. It was packed. It was for a woman who was only 40 years old and was a friend of ours thru hubby's second family. She was shot 4 times in a "drive-by".
-Played Mah Jong till my arm cramped up and I was getting bleary eyed. (2:00 am)

Oh I could go into more detail with the weekend. Like how many times one can say "umbrella" in Italian (7 times in under 5 minutes).....or how many seconds it takes a person to ask for some photographs that I didn't pull out of a drawer to look at (14 sec).....or how many times can a person bring up a new color of hair before someone comments (3)....or......like I said I could go on, but it's all just tooo discriminating.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! btw you have great taste in movies!!

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man..it sounds like you had a great weekend. Sorry I missed it. j/k

On a serious note...I PRAYED, really, actually prayed for God to give me the strength and compassion to deal with it all. It didn't work. Hence my absence from the scene.

But the real question is...

How many times will a person have their hair colored and bitch about it but still come back for more!

The world may never know!

oh yeah, just how DO you say umbrella in Italian? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home