Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, December 01, 2006

TBC

Ok...so I'm home now.

What I did at work today....by J

Today I watched a whole episode of The Office on youtube. I then found some more amusing short videos there and continued to watch for the next 1 1/2. So officially, I was online watching tv for about 2 1/2 hrs. I then drove to our other office 20 mnutes away and preceeded to "work" waste another 2 hrs. So far that's half my day. Lunch covered the other 2 hrs, cause I go to lunch first and then when evryone else is gone, I continue to have my "second" lunch. 6 1/2 hrs now. That leave 1 1/2 hrs left to work.
I love my job!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its sounds like we have about the same work schedule...I keep thinking my boss is eventually going to figure out how little I actually do, but until then I'm going to enjoy it!

 
At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do the same thing you do only I dont get paid big bucks to do it!

Wah :(

Of course I get to stay home and do it in my jammies if I want. Well...come to think of it, you probably could to if you wanted to.

Wah Wah :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home