Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

pAID!!

Yesterday, I went and made the final payment for our big Hawaii trip in January.
All done and the master card even survived the large hit.
Now is the time to start thinking, planning, shopping for all shit that is Hawaii.

Hubby laid a bombshell a couple of weeks ago that he might not be going
me: "And"
him: "Nothing, I'm just thinking that I might not go."
me: "Aand"
him: "You guys are all going to get washed out with the next Tsunami." (hubby's biggest fear are waves. Since a boy, he's always saw himself being overcome by a huge crashing wave...hey its his thing. He's allowed one fear I guess)
me: "Aaaaaannnndddd"

You get the drift. I wasn't going to argue with him. If he goes, fine. If he doesn't, that's all fine too.
I see it this way. If he goes, they'll bound to be trouble between him and I and when we fight, we fight. We don't care who's around or what we're doing. If he's going to start yelling, I'll be fucked if I'm going to stand there and let him continue to yell. Not that's what we do all the time, but truthfully when the shit hits the fan, it HITS the fan. So with the kids going and mom, AND middle sis with us on vacay, it just seems inevitable that he's going to start shitting.
If he doesn't go.......um....oh well, I guess.

But I paid for him to go anyways. Now we'll just see if he gets on the plane. There's insurance so if he doesn't go, I lose $100 or so. Well worth the headaches.

I think the next month or so, I'll be renting some movies: Titanic, Poseidon, The Perfect Storm, Deep Impact, The Day After Tomorrow, Point Break.

That should do it.

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're eeevil!

 
At 7:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO...I agree with Mel, you are evil, an eeevil genius!

You know I would hate to see that ticket go to waste and I love Hawaii so if hubby doesn't go I will be happy to fill in for him!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home