Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A's

Holy shit...I think the girl may just pull it off. Last year the girl said she was going to get all A's in junior high. I patted her on the back and said, "you just go ahead and do that...I know you can. and if you do, I'll get you anything you want." Her answer: a sidekick. My reply, "ok"
What a moron.
The girl is not dumb. Far from it. But I happen to know she sucks at math and I thought no way would she ever pull an A in algebra.
You guessed it. She has a B plus.
I'm quietly crapping my pants now cause I can't get a sidekick cause its a T-Mobile only phone and I'm verizon who just started a new 2 year contract in June of this year.
Full price for a sidekick is 329.00 plus tax.
Be careful what you promise.

4 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you can talk her into the 'Q'...it has all the same features and is about half the size of the Sidekick plus Verizon is running a sale on the 'Q' right now! Good luck!

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Tai said...

oooh boy!

I remember my dad once said if I beat him at chess I could have a bicycle.

I beat him.

He bought me a bike (it was a used bike, but I didn't care!)

I was 9? Maybe 10.

Good for your girl!!

 
At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no sidekick for verizon. not interchangable. you are going to have to convince her she wants the verizon version of the sidekick.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger gordaboo said...

Yeah....i think the Q may have to do, but I don't think she really wants that one. She's gonna be disappointed. I'm trying to talk her into the dark chocolate ones. Those are cool too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home