Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, November 03, 2006

tHANK yOU iNTERNET

Man....how the times have changed.
Once upon a time, if you missed a show, then you missed it. You'd have to wait for the re-runs.
Then came DVD sets. If you missed one of your favorites, then you could always rent or buy the DVD season once it was done.
Then came Tivo and DVR....not there when the show came on? No problem, tape it and watch it anytime (which is what I did all season with Weeds. Oldest sis would DVR and I would come over usually on Sunday to catch up.)
And now the internet finally.
There's a show out there called Jericho. I really wanted to watch this at the beginning and sis and I said it looked good. Well sis started to watch it and would tell me I gotta watch it, but it seemed I was never home on Wednesday night or I would forget.
Well, I'm all caught up.
Went onto the CBS website and got to watch all 6 episodes I've missed.
Fucking fantastic. I'm so glad I got a new computer and was able to do this.
It's really a good s how. I recommned to anyone.
Now I can't wait until the next one.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

I told ya! Good, huh? Kinda scary though. I told Hub the last time we watched that maybe we should start a little stock pile, batteries, canned food, emergency supplies, just in case. His comment was, "Yeah, and maybe I should build that bomb shelter in the back yard too!" Smart ass!

 
At 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rarely watch TV unless its ESPN or one of the movie channels but a friend of mine DVRed (is that even a word?) the new Series "Heroes" for me...I am hooked 100%...its a great show...and now on your recommendation I'm am going to checkout some "Jericho"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home