Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

sNIFF sNIFF....yEP, wE'RE aLL bREATHING

Well well. Guess what I got woken up to this morning at 5:30 am. A hubby screaming that the stoves been on all night (since 6:00 pm mind you). It seems when I was warming up dinner (in the microwave, not the stove), that i must have somehow turned on one of the burners. LIke no flame burner, just the gas.
I know I smoked a cigarette or two in the house around midnight. Guess there wasn't enough gas to go boom...lucky for us.
So hubby is going around opening up all the windows and dorrs to try to get the gas out. I go and see if the kids are ok and they get in bed with me. Guess what we do then...we all go back to SLEEP.
What dumbasses. But according to the genius that is hubby, he said, "everything is fine....i got it out" and like a dumbshit, I listened and went back to bed. Around 6:30, the kids and I get up to get dressed for the day.
As i dropped off the girl, I didn't feel very feel and I called the boy who was still at home, to get out and go to school.
They were both fine, I think I just had a headache from all the stress and crying ...yeah crying cause we could've not woken up this morning.
I refused to talk to hubby cause he yelled at me, but I did text him to let me know if the cat was dead when he got home from work.
What can I say!?

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gordaboo - I'm glad everything turned out ok...when I was growing up we had a gas stove and my mom was adamant about making sure all the burners were shut off...sometimes you can just bump one of those knobs and it will be on and you can't even tell...its pretty scary but at least you and the family made it thru unscathed!

 
At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the cat?

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger gordaboo said...

Cat survived. No problems. Everything back to normal.....for now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home