Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

a lITTLE wEDNESDAY dRIBBLE

Time for a quick update while I'm "working".

- The boy went to church youth group with his cousin A. He seemed to enjoy himself. He's been in such a better mood. Not so drawn and down. A said that at first he was kind of stand-offish but warmed up quickly. On the way home, A asked how he liked it and the boy expressed to him that he "felt shocked cause people actually conversated with me". Is that a show of low-self esteem? And if it is....how does one get "self-esteem"!. I don't have any freakin' clue. the girl has it coming out of her butt. I never had to worry about her. But a boy? A 14 yr old boy at that. I'm gonna have to work on that one.

- Our Queen Meow Meow got out last night!! While I was talking to oldest sis (cause my fucking computer wouldn't work......heh...you have to pay the bill by the way in order to sign on....AT&T is funny that way I guess) , we realize that we haven't seen the cat anywhere. My cat is an indoors cat. I don't want my cat getting ran over nor do I want fleas or any other "problems" that arise when cats are outside pets. I like my nice, clean warm, non-flea cat inside. We think when my brother-in-law, wife, and kid came over, they left the fucking door open and out she went. She was gone just over an hour, but man.....that was an awful feeling. I cried to oldest sis that "she's never been outside, she won't know how to get home!". Cats are smart , I found out. She was in our neighbors driveway sitting there patiently for us to come get her.

- Ever play the rubber band snowflake game? I have. It's where you sit at your desk and shoot rubber bands at all the snowflakes that you've hung up in your office for the season. Very fun.

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most 14 year old boys have low self esteem...its an awkward age! Boys are full of hormones and they are still trying to fit into the bodies that are growing by the day it seems, hair is starting to sprout in strange places, their voice is sounding strange, girls are starting to look more appealing...Its a lot of change all at once but don't worry he will grow out of it! Right now he just needs reassurance that these things are normal and he isn't some kind of weirdo for having these feelings! I have four boys! Good luck

 
At 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most 14 year old boys have low self esteem...its an awkward age! Boys are full of hormones and they are still trying to fit into the bodies that are growing by the day it seems, hair is starting to sprout in strange places, their voice is sounding strange, girls are starting to look more appealing...Its a lot of change all at once but don't worry he will grow out of it! Right now he just needs reassurance that these things are normal and he isn't some kind of weirdo for having these feelings! I have four boys! Good luck

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home