Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, October 26, 2006

oH oH oH oH.....sCAAAAARRRRYYYY

Holy shit.....fucking twilight zone shit.
Mom just called to ask about the parade this saturday and to find out what time I was going to put out the chairs. Like I've said before its a fucking tradition...see last years post.

So anyways, I went back to the archives of my oh so fucking fantastic life and I came across the parade entry and then scolled down to the tooth snafu of '05 for hubby. This is where the nice small town dentist went to retrive a wisdom tooth and damaged a nerve and forced my husband to seek treatment in San Francisco and is left partially paralyzed in a part of his mouth....anyways...I digress......while coming across this post, I went to see what date it was. On October 26th, I wrote about his trip to the sadistic dentist and I said, "On Tuesday, Hubby went to the dentist." I looked at last years calendar and sure fucking enough, it said
OCTOBER 25TH!!!!
Man, not only is this the 2nd year for dear hubby for life to throw him a boner on this exact day!, but I fail to mention that this day is also my parents anniversary. Even though Dad has not been with us for 5 years, we still celebrate by either going to dinner or something.
OOOOhhhhhhh Dad's trying to tell hubby something alright!

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

::cue Twilight Zone music now::

Oct. 25th is going to be like his own personal Friday the 13th kind of day I guess. Next year dont let him leave the house.

 
At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Mel...from now on Oct. 25th he needs to take a personal day from work, stay in the house, away from all electrical outlets, no ladders, no home repair, no cooking just his recliner and the remote

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home