Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Sunday, October 22, 2006

lIFETIME

I can't belive it. I got up this morning and laid in bed until 1:00...watching movies on Lifetime.
They were typical made for tv movies about love loss, death, affairs..blah blah blah...and i watched them all.
How depressing was that.
The boy spent the night with his cousin.
The girl spent the night with her cousin.
Hubby and I went out to dinner and afterwards we met one of our friends and his new 39 yr old Cambodian girlfriend. She was very nice and we went outside and had a cigarette together. She then asked how long we had been seeing each other and I told her that we just celebrated our 15th yr anniversary in August.
She said, "Ohhh, I thought you guys were new. You act like new."
hahahaha....I had to laugh at that. She thought we just started dating.
Now that shit was funny.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM , Blogger Tai said...

"You act like new!"

That's darn sweet...keep it up girl!

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Whoa...total mind stretch on that one! Uh...no, not seeing it! Sorry!

Kinda cute though, in a WTF is she talkin bout sorta way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home