Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

a tRUE fRIEND.....

Will never let your eyebrows or blackheads go.

Tonight the girl and I went to friend R's house and we helped her pack some stuff away. She is minimizing her house and put away all the pictures, candles, do-dads, vases...etc. She wants her home to be "surface clean". No more junk.
So after we did that, she got her tweezers out and plucked the girls eyebrows. Nothing dramatic, just cleaned them up. The girl laid down on a pillow on her lap and friend got to pluckin'. After she was done, she did mine and also popped some blackheads (yeah, I said it)...she can't stand them and I don't have the sight or the nails to do it.

Now that's a friend!

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Blogger RWB said...

wow that is one close friend...Like my great grand pappy used to say "you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friend's nose!" apparently he was wrong...lol

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Now why does this NOT surprise me about her. I don't think I could do that and WE are related! ewwww!

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Tai said...

LOL! Yup, that's true grit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home