Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, October 16, 2006

pROGRESS rEPORT mONDAY

Today was progress report day. Where the boys teacher write to me to see how the boy is doing.....lets see
Out of 6 classes,
3 of them were failing (spanish, animae, & science)
1 of them was a c- (pe...i mean come on)
1 of them didn't answer yet (english)
1 of them he was actually get a 84% (algebra)
and a partidge in a pear treeeeeeeee.

Yep...so guess what my night was about.

Yelling, crying, organizing, cleaning, and talking. Yeah fun night at the P house.
I sat in the boys room for over 2 hrs while he organized his binder and cleaned his room spotless. I sat there on the bed and we talked and cleaned.
I'm going to hate Mondays.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger RWB said...

Sometimes it sucks to be the parent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home