Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, October 12, 2006

bORED...hERE aRE sOME fAVORITE lINES fROM sOME oF mY fAVORITES

Looking thru oldest sis blog of long ago, I came across her quotes and I thought what the hell. The list of ones that the family quotes are in the comments of her page...but here are some others.

RANDOM

"Get busy living, or get busy dying" - Red (Morgan Freeman) Shawshank Redemption

"Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy" - crowd chanting Rudy's name played by Sean Astin in "Rudy"

"I- den-tical" - Joe Pesci My cousin Vinny

"Why Johnny Ringo, you looked like someone just walked over your grave" -Val Kilmar to Michael Behn, Tombstone

"My fights' not with you Holiday" - Michael Behn Tombstone
"I beg to differ, we started a game..a game for blood" -Val
"Alright lunger" - Michael

"Luke, I am your FATHER" - Darth Vader to Luke Skywalker

"He was my FATHER" - Christopher Lambert -Earl of Greystroke-Tarzan



FAMILY GUY

"God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spidermonkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence" - Peter playing a round of "I never" with the boys.

"I'm not drunk, all right. I just have a speech impediment ... and a stomachvirus ... and an inner ear infection" - Brian while he was drunk at a bar after slurring, throwing up and falling of the stool.

"So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway? - Stewie to a prostitue

(Lois walks in on Stewie torturing a bully)
Stewie: "We're playing house..."
Lois: "But that kid is all tied up!"
Stewie: "Roman Polanski's house"


PULP FICTION

"You leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your L.A. privileges. Deal?" - Ving Rhames to Bruce Willis

Jules: "Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: "Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood."
Jules: "Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know"

'It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker." - Jules (Samuel L Jackson

"And right now I'm a race car and you got me in the red." - Vincent (John Travolta)

"Why am I brain detail?" - Jules

Jules, you give the fucking nimrod fifteen-hundred dollars and I'll shoot him on general principle.- John Travolta as Vincent

Are you calling me on the cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here, I'm hanging up the phone! Prank caller, prank caller!" -Eric Stolz

and of course BUFFY

Spike: "Death is your art. You make it with your hands day after day."

Spike: "I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."

Spike: "Help me out here, Spock, I don't speak loser."

Spike: "You were my sire, man! You were my... Yoda." to Angel after seeing him for the first time in a hundred years or so.

Spike: "I want you to know I did save you. Not when it counted, of course. But after that. Every night after that. I'd see it all again, do something different. Faster or more clever, you know? Dozens of times, lots of different ways ...Every night I save you." to Buffy after she came back form the grave.

Anya: "I swear, I am just trying to find my necklace."
Willow: "Well, did you try looking inside the sofa in hell?"

Harmony: "Is Antonio Banderas a vampire?"
Spike: "No."
Harmony: "Can I make him one?"
Spike: "No. On second thought, yes. Go make him a vampire. Take your time. Get Melanie and the kids, too."

Buffy: "We have a marching jazz band?"
Oz:" Yeah, but, you know, since the best jazz is improvisational, we'd be going off in all directions, banging into floats... scary."

(After finding Spike outside her house.)
Buffy: "What are you doing here, Spike? Five words or less!"
Spike: (counting on fingers)"Out... for... a... walk... bitch."

Willow:"You just don't like him 'cause of that time he beat you up every day for five years.
Xander: "Yeah, I'm irrational that way."

Drusilla: "Your face is a poem. I can read it"
Xander: "It doesn't say "spare me" by any chance?"

Giles: "I have a friend who's coming to town, and I'd like us to be alone." Anya: "Oh, you mean an orgasm friend?
Giles: "Yes, that's exactly the most appalling thing you could have said."

Spike: "Made with care for Randy.' (looks at Giles angrily) Randy Giles? Why not just call me 'Horny Giles,' or 'Desperate for a Shag Giles'?

Spike:"Knock knock, robot boy. (knocks on Warren's head) Need you to look at my chip."
Jonathan: "Is that like, British slang or something? 'Cause we're not..."
Spike: "In my head, the chip in my head."
Warren: "We're kind of in the middle of something."
Spike: "Well, you can play holodeck another time."

Buffy: "You know, this place is okay for a hole in the ground. You fixed it up."
Spike: "Well, I ate a decorator once. Maybe something stuck."

Spike: "I’m drinking pigs blood from a novelty cup. Doesn’t rate high on the Zagots guide." (a line i actually used when oldest sis and i were walking thru downtown Vegas)

Spike: "You listen to me. I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I'd prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker; I follow my blood, which does not always rush in the direction of my head. So I've made a lot of mistakes. A lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred plus years, only one thing I've ever been sure of. You. Look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I tell you that I love you, it's not because I want you, or 'cause I can't have you, it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try... I've seen your strength, and your kindness, I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You are a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy."

Joyce: "I... love... what you've neglected to do with the place."

Cordelia: "So does looking at guns make you wanna have sex?"
Xander: "I'm 17. Looking at linoleum makes me wanna have sex."

Buffy: "We're not all gonna make it. You know that."
Spike:" Yeah. Hey. Always knew I'd go down fightin'."
Buffy: "I'm counting on you... to protect her."
Spike: "Till the end of the world. Even if that happens to be tonight."

[In response to being asked to fight a troll]
Spike: "I would, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much."

Olaf: (looking for babies to eat) " You there, do you know where there are babies?"
Spike: [to Xander] "What do you think, the hospital?"

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Blogger RWB said...

very nice collection of quotes…I loved the quirky banter between the characters in Buffy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home