Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

....I dID nOT gET mY pIZZA

I can't believe that we did not have pizza. Fuck tradition I guess. It's very hard to have hubby stick to something. I swear. The candy on Valentines (on the TV no less, well this year it was on the coffee table) no problem, that was a tradition that started with my Dad with us girls that he got forced into doing. The dinner, something that I wanted to start with our kids? out the fucking window after 2 years.
Hubby kept saying, "do you really want Pizza tonight?"
"Yes", I said 5 different times.
How many more fucking times can I say it? Well, since obviously it was his fucking day, I caved like an idiot and had a crappy dinner at a mexican food restaurant that was packed.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

You went to the Triangle, didn't you? We drove by there last night and saw that it was packed.

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger gordaboo said...

no it was the other restaurant

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home