Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

100 rAMBLINGS fOR mY 100TH pOST

As a rambler, I thought for my very special 100th post, I will write 100 entries of absolute drizzle. Sounded good at the time.

1. We are looking into buying a new garage door. Hubby has "accidentally" and I mean that to say "drunkenly" rammed into it 2 times and it's no longer on a functioning level.

2. Yesterday after my horrible Valentines dinner, I didn't even bother opening up my candy and bear he got me. (I suck)

3. To top it off he didn't even get any last night....hahahahaha.

4. I'm looking kind of bald on top of my head. The part is getting wider and wider.

5. Like my hips...hahahaha

6. Talked to a friend earlier today. Passage for 2 to Hawaii for 7 days to tour 4 islands $3200

7. My friend R has been gone for 4 weeks on vacation. I miss her.

8. Middle Sis is taking off for Italy this weekend. She will be gone 10 days. She has called to let me know that I will be getting her insurance and kids if anything should happen to them.

9. Isn't it funny that we only think of these thing if hubby and wife are going somewhere out of town or country. don't people realize that it could happen when your going out to dinner or walk across the street together??

10. My $26 "Crappy Lee" necklace (that I've worn exactly twice) has broken.

11. I wore my new blue fuzzzy slippers for work today. Fuck it. I don't care.

12. I will also be leaving this office in under an hour with those slippers on for lunch.

13. I've been the love doctor for my co-worker and his new girlfriend for the last couple of days.

14. I rule when I dole out advice to the love-lorn......at least I think I do.

15. Hubby wore his new pajama bottoms yesterday for a whole hour. When he went to bed, I found them on the floor.

16. Little Sis's anniversary was on the 13th. Called to wish her a "Happy" one.

17. My VP called yesterday, I told him I was going to New York. This man only talks to you when he buys something or goes somewhere. I beat him to the punch and told him about my trip this time. He offered to get me into the Marriot cause, and I quote, "I'm a Platinum member of the Marriott and I can get you in even if they say they can't get you in." Whatever.

18. Translation of the above quote: I am a little penis man with a big penis man's attitude. It makes sense to me.

19. My 15 yr old niece is pregnant.

20. My mother inlaw is contemplating calling CPS on her daughter and taking the 3 kids away from her.

21. My brother in law had his baby boy (with his new girlfriend/wife) a day before his 1st sons 15th bday.

22. I'm making dinner tonight, no matter what!

23. My nephew started this ancestry program. It's way fucking cool.

24. I bought some clothes for hubby's side nephews and niece. I know they don't have much.

25. I "quit" working at 4:15. I didn't quit, I just stopped working.

26. A customer called and we talked on the phone for 30 minutes about New York City.

27. Hubby has called 4 times to say absolutely nothing.

28. I opened up the valentine jelly belly's that my friend R gave to my kids for Valentines Day. They're good!!! I luv pink jelly belly's

29. I'm still wearing my slippers.

30. Our intelligent personnel manager forgot to put our paychecks in the pony today. Jesus, how do you forget something like that. Thank God I don't need it today, but still how fucking stupid.

31. I went to visit my mother in law, the neice was there. She was huge. She's 6 months along and is having a boy.

32. The girl went to church with a different neice. She liked it.

33. I worry about the baby sis and how's she's doing financially. I don't know how they make month to month.

34. We went to dinner after all. Cho's. I suck

35. My hands are very very dry. I need lots of lotion.

36. I'm freeeeezing.

37. I went to bed early last night (9:30) so I didn't finish this list.

38. Hubby and I haven't spoken in 3 hrs...its a record.

39. Hubby is a straight ass face.

40. I watched the movie Serenity with the commentary on tonight.

41. This 100 rambling is actually kind of hard.

42. Found out today that I cannot get a flight from Buffalo to JFK for our vacation. That sucks.

43. I went out and bought the girl and I a pair of shoes that we didn't need. What the hell it was BOGO time!!!

44. Dave Chapelle is on Inside the Actors Studio. He's hilarious.

45. I'm listening to Amy Mann singing Pavlov's Bell. Nice song.

46. My eyes hurt.

47. The girl had her ear appointment today. All is well. She hasn't lost any more of her hearing so that's good. They said we didn't have to come back for 2 years.

48. While there, a mother and I got to talking. Her 8 year old was going to have to have reconstructive surgery on her eardrum.

49. Hubby just came in and said goodnight. What a bitch.

50. I have to get up at 6:00 tomorrow and meet the guys from work at breakfast by 7:00. We said we would do this once a month. It started last month when I took friend R to the airport and I had nothing to do from 6:30 until work, so I made them meet me at a restaurant near work.

51. My friend R just called and I talked to her for a bit. It's 4:00 am over there and she's just getting in . Bitch.

52. Some of my pre-sets for my Sirius radio. Culture Club, CAke, Depeche Mode, Beatles, Duran Duran, Bauhaus, Kiss (2000 man), Fugees (Killing me Softly), Alanis Morrisette, 311, Queen, Bob Marley.

53. When my Guitar Gently weeps is playing now.

54. The boy wore his suit jacket to school today even though I told him not to. I told him I didn't want him to be known as "suit boy"

55. My legs are in badly need of lotion and a fucking razor.

56. I'm wearing my pajamas and slipper to work tomorrow. It's only going to be me and 2 others, so fuck it.

57. I yelled at some customer today for basically being an idiot. Sue me.

58. I realize that when I back up in my car I am constantly seeing in my head that I'm going to hit something.

59. I'm hungry.

60. There's a lot of Valentines candy left.

61. Buffy the vampire slayer season 7 is now playing on my TV

62. I now own a copy of the Corpse Bride finally.

63. I like Jack Skellington's movie better.

64. I realize that every room in my house is a construction site.

65. I'm going to have to clean this 4 day weekend. Damn.

66. I like blogging at work much better than at home. I'd rather be getting paid to type this instead of giving up my sleep.

67. My check finally came in the courier bag this morning.

68. When cashing my check, the teller wanted me to get direct deposit. I couldn't tell him no I don't like that cause like any good bookie or drug dealer, I like to skim a little off the top.

69. James Taylor is now playing Fire and Rain (I think that's the name of it)

70. Garage door estimate came intoday. $568 for door and installation. $200 more if I want windows.

71. Fuck the windows, they'd just get broken by drunk hubby and friends anyways.

72. It's sooooo fucking cold. My hands (dead hands, as fuckface likes to call them)are like ice.

73. I've drank only Sprite for the last couple of days. No more Diet Pepsi if I can help it anymore.

74. My insides feel like mud right now. I havne't drank any water in the last 2 days.

75. Hawaii for 4 is expensive.

76. Dickwad is already snoring. I can hear him from a room and hallway away.

77. I only know 2 jokes that I can tell in public that are funny. One is a tad bit racist and the other is too long to tell hear.

78. I wish I knew more jokes.

79. I bought a new coral color shirt and 5 people said I looked really nice and alive in it....as opposed to say when I wear blue or green, I must look fucking dead.

80. The only things I know that's going on in the world is this: Cheney shot some poor fucker, that Briton guy who killed his wife and baby is gonna get it, the Olympics are going on but I have no idea as to who or what is going on, XM stocks are at a new low, and its gonna start getting real cold again pretty quick.

81. Saw a pic of Ryan Seacrest actually try and kiss some stripper. He looked as thought he might throw up in her mouth though.

82. Speaking of Seacum, idol favorites: Chris (cowboy hat guy), Paris, and Taylor (the 100 yr old)

83. I hate that I watch some reality shows cause its killing TV. No one wants to invest the time or money into actors and scripts nowadays. I blame the cancellation of Angel on fucking reality tv.

84. How can a show like Flavor Flav (or better known as Fuffy-Fuffie) get a show and Angel be cancelled?

85. I'm going to have to pluck the girl's eyebrows without hubby knowing. She's starting to get a tad too bushy between the eyes. I ain't having no uni-brow child in this family dammit!

86. No more cheerleading for the girl. She's agreed to stop after 4 years.

87. I need a cigarette.

88. My new novafoam pillow is the bomb. I really really like it now.

89. Friend L called saying that her Gma is in the CICU at St. Agnes...see I told you.

90. I'm going to hell for the above sentence.

91. I'm almost done

92. That was so a cheating ramble just to take up room, and so is this one.

93. The Home Show is coming ....The Home Show is coming.

94. Every Thursday, my 3 co workers and I go to an italian restaraunt and order the same fucking meal. The owner and his sons all know us and have it ready for us when we get there.

95. I'm still getting my tattoo of the Celtic lion and the rose even though all my punk sisters opted out.

96. My toenails are now painted pink and white.

97. This is a pretty boring blog (yeah ,like my other ones are so much more titilating.

98. I used the word titilating...hahahaha.

99. Jesus, what am I going to do for my 200th blog?

100. Good night all!

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

A very interesting list but I feel I must take issue with #95.

IF you are going to let me come live with you when my husband divorces me and IF you are going to let me sit home every day on your computer and not expect me to work or pay rent or do chores, THEN OKAY I will get the damn tattoo. Otherwise, I got your punk right here!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home