Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, December 30, 2005

2005

Getting ready to put the cap on 2005 and this is going round. Put down the first sentence of each blog for the first of each month ( I will also have my title in it)...now I haven't written a whole lot, i've only been doing this since July, so its only really a 1/2 years retrospect.

July - She'll never find me....
In order to protect my ramblings and my life, I have had to re-create my blog.

August - What a mess...
Ok....I am finally ready to admit I suck at being a hosuewife.

September - Sew like the wind old woman....
a quote i like to say from "Three Amigos".

October - The underarm man.
I have never seen such a site......or heard something as so ridulous as my husband standing here saying, "blow on my armpits"...!!! "They're on fire, mom...blow."

November - The bitch is back.
Awhile ago, I ranted about the girls giving my girl shit at school.

December - hOW wRONG aM i
One of the girls that I had lunch with over Thanksgiving holiday Dad just passed away.

I see a trend that I am quite the rambler. I talk about anything and everything. No sense, no purpose, no thread....hmmm just like me!!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

Okay...I'll play too!

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Tai said...

Ramble on, it's good for the soul!

(And happy happy New Year to you, too!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home