Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, December 19, 2005

Looky Looky...still no laundry room

Hubby says that he never lets shit left undone or if he does it really doesn't take all that much time and I'm making it sound worse. Travel back dear people and check it the fuck out. November 8th I started to write about the laundry room. At that point the sheet rock had already been put up and it really began. What's the date? December 19th? The suckiest part is that he's been off work all this time and could've had this shit done in a weekend. Fuckin' loser. I hate projects!!!!!!!
UPDATE: New floor is in and the cabinet to hold my towels and sheets are in.
Still to DO: Paint the bottom cupboards, put up the trimming he bought, put back bottom drawers, make shelfs for the one side. Put handles on all cabinets and doors. Paint door. That's it. shit could be done in a day...u think it will? HELL NO!

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger Steven said...

This is the new MaxiSmeg. You may have emailed me but just to let you know that I'm now blogging again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home