Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

cOMPETITION

The girl had her competition last weekend. Weeks of blood, sweat, and tears were about to be over. The hubby at the last minute (due to the advisors change of plans) had to drive us up there. Mom and the boy tagged along. Which was actually pretty good, cause the boy and hubby went off to ride some rides while we watched the ongoing compeitition. We got there at 1:00 and went inside straight to the bathroom to do the girls makeup and hair. Eight girls with glitter on their eyelids and fake ponytails were ready to go watch the other teams by 3:00. Not bad time considering.
The girl was to go on at 5:25, but as usual the thing was behind schedule and they got on at 6:10 or so. They did really good this year and both hubby and I thought they had a chance. The local rival team went last and had a girl break an ankle, drop a pom, and 2 stepped on each other. All in all not a really good performance....especially not for first, which is what the fucking team got. Outrage, horror, sadness, pissed....all emotions that I went thru as soon as the name was called. I really don't want the girls to go to Vegas if this is the way its gonna be.
The upside of all this is that when hubby went on the first ride with the boy (goaliath) I guess it was a little too much of bumping around and he activated his, shall we say, "bump" on his ass. I hate the H word and don't even know how to spell it. That was around 3:30, the poor guy had to sit on the cold hard slab of cement they called benches for 4 hrs plus the 3 hrs ride home. Hilarious. He was soooo pissed. I realize I am the only one that could laught at this, but you gotta know my hubby, he took it all in stride, bleeding ass and all.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

I heard...from an unnamed source of course...that when he went on Goaliath that he, and I quote, "screamed like a little girl." Guess now I know why!

Now I feel bad for laughing at him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home