Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Things to do.....

Stolen from another blog...yet again....here goes.

7 things to do before I die

1. Have a savings account.
2. Get re-married.
3. Lose weight.
4. See my children grow up.
5. Go back to Hawaii.
6. Go abroad somewhere.
7. Win BIG in Las Vegas.

7 things I can not do

1. Sew.
2. Cook.
3. Clean.
4. Drive.
5. See.
6. Admit I lost.
7. Touch my toes.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. Sense of humor (hence the reason I'm with hubby still).
2. Eyes.
3. Unselfish
4. Loving and caring.
5. Semi-intelligent in at least one area.
6. Looks (yeah, I said it)
7. Handiness.

7 things I say most often

1. Fuck
2. Motherfucker.
3. What up.
4. Dork.
5. Fuck no.
6. Slap my butt, no way!
7. What the devil! or What the deuce!

7 celebrity crushes

1. James Marsters
2. James Marsters.
3. Julian McMahon
5. Colin Firth
6. John Cusack
7. Christopher Walken (its the voice)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home