Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

hOW wRONG aM i

One of the girls that I had lunch with over Thanksgiving holiday Dad just passed away. I was unaware of the funeral and just happened to look thru the local papers obituaries when I came across the Dad and found out the funeral was in 10 minutes. Knowing I couldn't just get up and leave work to go, I saw that they had a guestbook. How fucking cool was that. I clicked on his name and saw his pic along with his write up. Next, clicked on the guestbook and fucking A, technology strikes again. You could leave a message for the family and even buy flowers or plants thru the site and they will send them to the place designated by the family. Genius! The first thing that went thru my mind is "how cool is this gonna be when I die?" Sick. I know.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Blogger Tai said...

Sick?

I don't know 'bout that...seems like kind of a nice idea, especially if it's for donating to worthy causes or something.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home