Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

100 Things About Me

1. I can describe myself as a "compulsive personality" type.

2. Once I am hooked on something, I can't quit.

3. Blogger is my new obsession. We'll see how long this one lasts.

4. My oldest sister got me started.

5. My last one (and to be honest my forever one) is Buffy the Vampire Slayer and ANGEL.

6. My baby sister got me started.

7. I blame others for my obsessions.

8. I luv anything Winnie the Pooh and gang.

9. I have 3 tattoos. Winnie, Eeyore, and Tigger all on my back.

10. My husband hates them and I didn't tell him about any of them. At times, he says he feels like he's screwing a zoo.

11. I hide money. I can't help it.

12. I bought my Nissan Altima without telling him. He saw it in the driveway when he got home from work. Needless to say he wasn't too happy. Something about making decisions together, blah blah blah......

13. Oh by the way, I'm married. Have been for 14 years this August.

14. I'm too young to be married for that long.

15. I have 2 kids. A boy and a girl. I figured I was finished after that.

16. I worry that my boy "doesn't fit in".

17. I worry that my daughter does.

18. I live on peanut butter sandwiches.

19. My favorite word is any variation of the word "fuck". Funny though, I don't like typing it all that much. Fuckin' weirdo.

20. For the most part, my husband and I get along......as long as he does what he wants and I do what I want.

21. I am a hot person. Not in the sense of hot hot, but in the sense that my body radiates heat.

22. I have RP and am night blind. It sucks.

23. I have never really seen a starry night. I can pick out the stars. Everyone else sees falling stars, the big dipper, shit like that. I see the North Star and maybe a plane or two.

24. When I was little, my family (for fun) would ask me to spread my toes, I blame them for my disfigured "french fry" toes of today.

25. As a child I had my very own "gum tree". They would take me ou there and there would be gum tied to the tree and I would go pick it. They still had the Juicy Fruit wrappers on. Fucking gullable kid, I know.

26. I totally have no rhyme or reason to this list, so don't be surprised if I go all over with this.

27. I am disorganized.

28. I hate the heat. I get very frustrated and angry in the heat and take it out on everybody!

29. I luv scary movies. The scarier the better.

30. When I was 14 I slit my wrist. Obviously it didn't work.

31. The sad thing is that I didn't have a fucking reason to do it.

32. I have lost touch with all my high school friends. Never really felt the need to stay friends. How sad.

33. I was very shy as a child.

34. I always tell people that I still am and they laugh.

35. I am a smoker. 4-6 cigs a day. Never during the day. Only at night.

36. I am a procrastinator. I'll tell you why later.

37. Everyday I wake up and say that I will be a better person.

38. Everyday some asshole give me a reason to say fuck that.

39. I hate the words, "ciggies", "tinkle", "undies", "old lady", and "boobies". Everything else is cool.

40. I sometimes cry on the way home from work for my Dad. I never tell anyone.

41. I've had 3 dreams exactly about my Dad. 1) he told me to get out of his chair, 2)night before my oldest sis's renewing of her vows, he was sitting in the back of the church and said he wished he could be there for hers and mine. 3) i don't like to talk about it , so we'll leave it right there.

42. A co-worker went to a psychic a couple of weeks after my Dad passed away. He said that a military man of Hispanic race came to him and said "thak you for everything that you did for me". He didn't know any such man. He came to me and said maybe it was my Dad saying thank you for him helping out at his funeral. (which he did). I told my middle sister this in passing like 3 months later and she said it was Dad trying to communicate to me thru this co-worker. She was big time into John Edwards at the time. Part of me wants to belive that so very much and part of me just can't.

43. After that I think my middle sister didn't like me just a little bit more.

44. I used to be double jointed as a kid.

45. Bet my husband wished I still was.

46. I hate the fact that my baby sister lives so far away and wished she came home.

47. I luv rock and 80's music.

48. I still go to concerts as often as I can. So far my kids still think its cool.

49. My husband hates that I go to them and tells me to "grow up", to which I reply, "Fuck you". That's a grown up word, right?

50. I've never stolen anything in my life, except my one time best friend's "boyfriend"

51. I ended up being married to him. She won.

52. I luv the smell of Strawberry Creme candles.

53. When I was little, I was standing in the middle of an army of ants. They started to crawl up my legs and I panicked. I grabbed a nearby hammer and started beating my legs to kill them. How stupid was I.

54. I am deathly afraid of June bugs. No particular reason.

55. My husband is allergic to bees. I always say that I'm going to get a bee hive for the back yard.

56. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed no matter where I'm at. Call it a quirk.

57. I can touch my tongue to my chin, but not my nose.

58. For being 200lbs, I am a very picky eater. Go figure.

59. I've worked at the same place for 10 years.

60. Wish I can say that about my dear hubby.

61. My daughter is everything that I am not. She is going to be an amazing woman when she grows up.

62. My son is everything I am. I feel guilty about that.

63. When my high school principal found out that I was dating my husband, he took me aside and asked me if I knew what the hell I was doing.

64. I can recite the entire "Tombstone" and "Pulp Fiction" movies.

65. I just found out that I remembered my oldest sisters telephone number from 20 years ago.

66. My mind is crammed full of useless shit like that. I need to make some room, so that I can remember to pay my cell phone on time.

67. I'm horrible with credit cards. I once racked up $1000.00 in a month. I'm still paying that shit off.

68. I don't give a flying fuck what people say about me. I think that's a bad thing sometimes.

69. I like weed. It makes me feel good. I wish it did my body good.

70. My husband and I used to have knock down drag out fights when we were first married. Like clockwork, twice a year for 3 years, we "vented". I won sometimes. He has the scars to prove it.

71. I was the last person to hold my Dad at his house before he was taken to the hospital.

72. I wished I wasn't angry at him at the time for scaring the shit out of me and telling him "this is it, your not drinking any more".

73. I once found my mom in a closet crying and I freaked out.

74. I baby sat my principals grandchild for a whole summer when I was 18. What a mistake that was by them.

75. I get scared sometimes knowing that my eyesight will get as bad as my mothers. That fucking sucks.

76. I have to wear glasses whenever I read.

77. I killed a cat once. I hit it with my car.

78. I once won a trip to Nashville, TN in a radio contest.

79. I always have my toenails polished.

80. I luv funky shoes.

81. I am Catholic, but not practicing.

82. On our yearly CAT tests in school, I always marked Hispanic.

83. I've been to Canada, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah, Tennesee, Michigan, Hawaii, and Mexico.

84. Dog Creek, Delta Road.

85. I hate vegetables.

86. I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.

87. I cannot and will not learn to drive stick.

88. I luved the way my mom's hands smelled when she got off work at the cannery when I was little.

89. For the most part I have brown hair.

90. I pop my fingers all the time.

91. I always sing in the car and got my kids doing the same.

92. I never went to college, to which I regret.

93. I am mexican and german.

94. My sisters and I all have all named our kids after someone in the family.

95. I've been told that I couldn't talk very well when I was a baby. Everything was a point and "E" "E"...my nickname is Ebers (by my dad)

96. "I scared"

97. " I hold your hand"

98. "Then I go"

99. My sister and I used to lie in bed with our Mom and sing old songs that her mother used to teach her. I have passed that onto my kids. Ruben Ruben I've been thinking, Mares eat oates, and I'm forever blowing bubbles.

100. I like this and will probably do another 100. Later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home