Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, August 01, 2005

What a mess!

Ok....I am finally ready to admit I suck at being a hosuewife. I am very good at making money (or enough so, that when hubby decides to "take a rest", we survive) and I'm good at helping out with my daughter's sports year round, but as a housewife/cleaner....I suck. I have yet discovered how so many other working mom's do it. And the worse part, I don't even cook. Pathetic as it sounds, I just can't seem to get it in my head to come home and cook. Now with cheer going on, I am not home until 8:15 pm and there's no way in hell I'm going into the kitchen at that time. I do keep up on laundry ok. I usually do 3-4 loads a day. Of course I don't ever seem to be able to put them all away in the same day that I do them. But none the less, if someone needs clean clothes, "go look in the baskets". I can sit there and complain with the best of them why I don't have time to do everything a "mom" should be doing. Cooking, cleaning, ironing, scrubbing....pulease, I haven't picked up a mop since '98. Other mom's do it, why can't I? I go to work, I go to cheer, and if hubby didn't make dinner, I'm going to order it and pick it up on the way home.

This little ramble is courtesy of a big black spider. My husband calls me into our bedroom last night. Since the bedroom is mine and I can easily close the door on it, it gets the least attention. Clothes everywhere, clean/dirty...who knows? curling irons, flat irons, laundry baskets, shoes, everywhere!!!! He starts ranting and raving at how "this is the reason you need to pick up in here" as he pointing to the anaconda's of all black spiders. HUGE!!! That word dosen't do it justice. We're talking Little Miss Muffet and shit. I was getting prepared to be eaten by this fucking arachnoid. Remember that movie, Aracnophobia with Courtney Cox's husband? The big spiders were chasing the motorbike kids over the desert and just enveloping them. As I took a closer look, that's the exact thought that went thru my cluttered mind. Jesus...I was mortified that such a thing could live in my bedroom and a little bit scared as to thinking how many others are there in there. Tonight I will be going home to clean my room. I sound and feel like a little kid who got scolded from their mom to clean their pig sty they live in.

RAMBLINGS:

Look up departure cruise dates from Long Beach

Buy big spider nets.

Happy Birthday, baby sis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home