Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My mom

Below will be a list of things, right off the top of my head, about my mom I don't want to forget. In no way shape or form is this a complete list. I'm sure I'll remember more of these little tidbits, but for now....they are as follow:

1. Sickness - "Mom, I don't feel good, I think i have a headache," and the woman is going thru her medical dictionary in her head faster than you can say spinal menighitis, which is what her answer will be 8 out of 10 times. Don't have the flu, cause then you have blocked intestines, and if you have a fever, you are experiencing the fist signs of HIV.

2. Money - "Can I borrow $40.00?" Her answer will always be yes and she is glad to give it as long as she writes it down in a log that she keeps in her dresser. The money situation will come up every now and then when she needs to go to the store. See Going Places.

3. Fashion - My mom is actual a very good dresser. My husband thinks she dresses the nicest out of all of us. Couple of guidelines: Absolutely no shorts, capris are good, sleeves must be quarter length, no dresses/skirts unless she's at a funeral or wedding, and no high heels.

4. Going places. My mom will never come right out and ask if she needs to go places. She will either remind you that she will never ask anything of anyone and or bring up that "that's not what I said when you wanted to borrow that $40.00"

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Man, thats wild. My mom acts the very same way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home