Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, July 22, 2005

The too short smell of victory....

was exactly a day I lasted. foster large cone called to me yesterday. Sucker. anywaaaaaays, enough of that depressing shit. Today is Friday....I luv Fridays, it means I can sleep in until 10:00...whooo hoooo...hahahaha poor hubby works most of them time on Sat . fighting with mom again...what's new. I'll have to go back and flesh out the stories between her and I, but not now...I don't have the time nor the fingernails (been 3 weeks since my last fill and they're killing meeeeeeeee!!!). I will say that Mom has a list of all the money that I have had to borow from her from the last 10 years. I'm finding that a bit sad, but maybe I'm wrong. maybe other mothers do it too and I'm being ungrateful. so far, we are at $200.00 for root canal of last year, $40 for a night going out with my friend raq, and $300 that i have to pay back before September for a cruise we're taking. I think I'm going to start a meter in my car with a truck drivers log and jot down every time i take her to the store. wouldn't that be a hoot. the diabetes would kick in and she be in comaland if i did that. I think I will do a 100 things about my mom...the bad things not the good things, cause hey... the bad things are the ones to laugh at :)

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

O..M..G! I cant WAIT to read that one! How could you ever limit it to 100 tho..jus sayin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home