Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, May 15, 2008

mothers day

I won't be going into what we did on mothers day...I'll let big sis do that!

What I did get was a nice surprise from the boy this year.

He came home one day and said somebody had come by the school and chose him to do a survey. It was "something about mom's" he said and I asked for which paper son? "I don't know".

When our local newspaper came out yesterday, Gma called to tell me tha he was in there. I went and bought a paper that morning and sure enough on the second page was this.



A pic of the most beautiful kid I've ever seen. I can't figure out to scan a newspaper in and besides the quality is crappy but this is what it says:

Why is your Mom special?

"She's very supportive towards me and all I do. And more importantly, we're friends"


I showed it to him and he said, Cool, it was for the local paper and then turns and gives me a hug and says, "Happy Mothers Day mom".

The next time I want to throttle him (which will be in one weeks time cause that's when final grades come out) I will have to look at this picture and I'm sure I will be able to breathe again and put a smile on my face. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home