Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, May 02, 2008

Computers


for reference only so that when I look back at this and read up on things.
Our new computer system sucks. What was supposed to streamline our shit now has triplefied (is that a word?) my workload, my stressload and my smokingload.
We implemented it on March 31st and it's now May 2nd and it ain't getting any better.
the suckier thing is is that I've been dicking with this since January 11 because I'm what's called a "sub-champion" and i've been in the teaching trenches for all 16 branches since then. So now that teaching is over, i'm supposed to jump right back in and do my work that's been left waiting and try to figure this new shit out.
ugh!

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

That's one gross lookin pie. Just sayin...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home