Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, May 17, 2007

oVER tHE mOUNTAINS aND tHRU tHE wOODS

A camping we-a-go!!!
There are 3 sites that are reserved for a family of 16!!! I cannot wait!
Others in the family (hi sis) are not as excited as I am. Oh i know it will have its problems, but its time we go.
We've never been a family of campers. There are groups of us that go. Middle sis lives in the mtns and actually vacations in other mtns. Little sis goes at least once a year. Nephew goes camping in at the beach...and myself??? I've been camping probably 4 times in my life.
This oughta be interesting.
Mosquitos, bears, sleeping bags, fire roasted weenies....I mean come on...how can that all not be fun!
This is soooooooooooooo going in my blog when we get back!
Mark the calendars folks....In August we be campin' fools!

2 Comments:

At 1:15 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

YOU LIAR!!!

You said we would be too high for mosquitos! Too high, too cold, what ever, you said NO BUGS!

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

I am so getting out of this.

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger gordaboo said...

oh you know what I mean. mosquitos, meat bees...little ol things!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home