Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

cOMPUTER-tIME

oh yeah!!!
I've been dealing with my wonderful computer for over 6 months now.
I can't open up windows sometimes.
I can't buy shit online.
I can't go to "next page" so I have to go up in the script and type the next chapter in my stories.
I can't download pictuers anymore.
I couldn't get on this site for like a week.

There's a lot of "cant's" on my computer that I have dealt with because my computer is dying. I'm sure there's some nasty ol virus just eating things up slowly...but i take it in stride, along with the mother fuckers and the hair pulling, I'm fine.

So imagine my surprise when hubby of mine walked in and said that FANTASY FOOTBALL has arrived and its time to get in our league and put in our line-up.

Oh dear man of mine, i said whilst looking up in his child-like eyes of excitement at the very thought of fantasy football time, "You know I can't do that. I have computer problems, and like you always said, I have more time than money so deal with it."

Oh the satisfaction of seeing his fucking face fall to the ground with the thought of not get in on the football and the up to the minute scoring of every game.

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y is mine!!!!!!

So guess what he did.

"I guess we need a new computer, huh. I'll move some things around and see what money I can come up with to get one."

yes, honey bear, you just do that!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Oh Thank God! The thought of you guys on the phone every week, trying to talk me through that crap was more than I wanted to have to deal with!

Hey, while he is moving things around, see if he can move some my way so I can get a new fridge too.

ha ha..j/k!

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Tai said...

Yes. I understand that men can move mountains when there's something in it for them!

*rolls eyes*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home