Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, September 04, 2006

cRICHEY!!

I can't fucking belive it. I just emailed, called, and text'd everyone I knew at 12:00 midnight to let them know that the beloved Crocodile Man has died!
Hubby has always said (and I'm sure anyone who has ever seen him) that some fucker was gonna get 'em and it did. It wasn't a croc, not a poisonous snake, or some wild boar...u know the things the crazy guy fucked around with.......it was a STINGRAY!
Man...it's strange.
I can't belive he died.
My thoughts and prayers are with Terry and the kids.
Sad day...and I'm not even Austrailian.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

And you just KNOW its only a matter of time before that footage shows up on the internet. I really don't think I would want to watch it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home