Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, September 01, 2006

dEFINITION

promiscuous
–adjective
1. characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, esp. having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

The girl the other day, while driving to Wal Mart asked the Gma and I what that word meant. She was listening to Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous Girl".

I knew what it meant, but wanted to somehow tell her but not tell her.
So after a beat, the Gma said, "It means to be loose in a sexual manner."

What the devil!!

I laughed so hard and the girl just said, "Ah , Gma I don't really want to know, thanks" It was sooo funny. I told Gma next time a word like that came up, just say "ho"...seems to sum it all up easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home