Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, August 03, 2006

tO bLOG oR nOT tO bLOG

I told my friend R that I BLOG. First of all she didn't know what it was and second of all, she looked a litle shocked after explaining it to her.
We've been friends for over 10 years now. She's a good strong independent woman who I consider a close friend. She's been there thru the kids potty training, first days of school, games, hospital visits, my dad's passing, and all around go-to person. When your in a bind, she's always there trying to help solve the problem or she knows when to just listen to the ranting and ramblings. Oh don't get me wrong, when I say "strong, independent", that's exactly what I mean. She's a stubborn ol girl sometimes, but that's just her.
So in passing yesterday, I said that I have Blog and then proceeded to tell her what it was. She sat there open mouthed and couldn't belive that I would just put down my life in a journal that all could just pick up and read. That's just not her cup of tea. She likes her privacy and is well guarded.
I like blogging. I like looking back thru the year and see what's going on in my life, cause God knows that I wouldn't remember half of this shit if it wasn't written down.
In a nutshell , this is my life. An everyday (or every week) journal of who I am, where I was at in this time, and where I think I'm going. It tells stories of my kids, my hubby, my family, work , friends and enemies. Now that some people read all this and care to leave a comment or two is an added bonus. It lets us know that we're not insane (or that we are) or alone. It's actually quite nice knowing that there is this huge community of bloggers that sometimes stop by to read up on your going's on and makes them think of their own situations and stories.
I don't see anything wrong with this.
"Hi, my name is J and I'm a blogger!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home