Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

oNLY $53.95 pLUS sHIPPING aND hANDLING

So, yeah I did it, I got some stupid pills for diet control. What of it! I've been on them for a week now and supposedly they're all natural and they curb your appetite. No it doesn't. What it does do, is when you eat, it fills you up. Or at least it tricks your body into thinking that it's fuller than it is. I eat about 1/2 of my meals now and I'm full. the trick to any diet is not pills, I know this, but when your going to Hawaii in 5 months and you don't want to have to be poured into the airline seat, you go do desperate measures.

Listen up there sis. You have exactly 182 days until we step on that plan and come face to face to the dreaded seat. That's 26 weeks. We could lose 1 lb a week and lose 26 freakin' lbs. Wadda ya say!!!! Go open up that old blog and start writing again.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

obviously you have not been reading my blog. I am eatin freakin frosting out of the can!! Yeah, I am so ready to lose weight. I did, however, drink so much water today that my pee is clear. I know, like you really wanted to know that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home