Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

vERY lATE sURVEY

1. If you had to set your own work schedule; 8 hours per day; 5 days per week. Which days and hours would you choose?
I like to sleep, so I'd have to pick somewhere I can sleep most of my working hrs. 10 pm - 7 am, so I can be home in the day to shop

2. What Reality Show would you be on and why? (stolen from J. http://ramblingsofamadpiggie.blogspot.com/) HEY THAT'S ME!!
As a watcher of reality TV (yeah, I said it) I would either choose Extreme Makeover cause hell yeah, I want a new house and 100,000 for upkeep or the one where they basically stripped you down of all natural facial and body parts and plastic surgeoned yourself into someone completely different.

3. What is the last book you read?
Oh , just call me a sheep and lead me to the herd, it was The Davinci Code

4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE to hear for that very reason?
"We are the World", good cause and all, but it reminds me of the time I was in 8th grade and for the talent show a bunch of us got up and lip sync to the music, I was the white Steveie Wonder girl.


5. If you could go back in time to be any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place?
oh shit, i depend on modern trinkets (computer, cell phone, dvd's, etc ) to go back.

6. Do you know more than one language? Which one(s).
Is cussing a language? Cause if it is, I speak it fluently.

7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only.
why the one I got this from, my dear Christine

8. What is your favorite web site?
I'm not some doomsday freak or fanatic but I check the earthquake site daily. Hey, I live in California. http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/latest.htm

9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe and you can grab one other "thing", what are you taking?
My computer tower, no way I am losing all you people or the crap I've downloaded into this baby.

10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. How are you spending it? (Saving it or giving it away not permitted.)
Gift card to the big mall. No way am I going to be able to shop in an hour and get what I want. I have to think about things sometimes.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger Christine said...

About friggin time!

Ya know if my favorite link monitored whether I am going to die in an earthquake in the next ten minutes, I might consider moving. But maybe that's just me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home