Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

gREAT cRIMINAL mIND....nOT

The boy went and spent the night at his friends house.
At 3:25 a.m., the phone rang. I jumped out of bed, cause usually when the phone rings in the middle of the night during the weekday, it's bad news. On a weekend, it's either the drunk husband or the drunk husbands friends calling.
After I stub the toe on the telephone stand and hit the chair to the left of it, I grab the phone and say "hello"....silence..."hello?"...then its "oh, sorry, wrong number". I knew the voice immediately. It was the boy's friend he was spending the night with.
It seems that the boy was in their house and his friend outside on the phone with his girlfriend. Hey they're 14, they're stupid. Anyways, C (his friend) dialed the boys cell phone and it rang to the house instead.
I thank the Lord that my boy hangs around with stupid kids that most definately will be caught at every half ass attempt of trying to pull a fast one over me.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

So, I'm sure your mom told you that they were at the school at 5:30 in the morning. What was that all about?

 
At 5:02 AM , Blogger Ike said...

Gord-
I use to have a curfew. Anytime it was broken, I would blame it on my best friend, because we were out getting into deep shit together. I think my parents always knew that I was sometimes the instigator. They just turned a deaf ear on the whole thing. Later on, I they dropped the other shoe, and I would always get busted. See, I was a stupid kid -- who ended up smart. You'll see. Just give the Boy some time. He'll wise up soon enough.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home