Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, June 16, 2006

oNE oF mANY gOALS i sHOULD tRY aND aTTAIN tHIS yEAR.

Sitting here contemplating something. Something I said I was going to do. Was talking to a co worker of mine and I told her about my tattoo that I'm gonna get that all my other wussy sisters opted out of.

Bought some shoes yesterday and the gal at the register had this big ol A on her shoulder where her bra strap is. Perfect!! That's where I'm going to get it. So, now I have to lose weight and get a tattoo before I leave for our Hawaii trip.

My goal is to get the Celtic Lion w/a Rose by the end of the year!

4 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

HEY! I said I would get a dot! That has to count for something when you consider who I'm married to!

signed: Wuss #1

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger gordaboo said...

you realize I am holding you to that dot, right? I mean it. Your getting one.

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

I get to choose where it goes though!

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger gordaboo said...

NOPE.... you have to get it where I get mine. that was the deal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home