Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dentist part III

The Bad News:
As I came home yesterday from work, I walked in the house and lo and behold the fucking recliner was still in front of the t.v. Yep, Hubby is still off of work. They took the stitches out and had to stuff some gel shit in the hole to help heal it up.

The Good News:
With hubby cranked up on codine and pain pills he started another home fucking project. Tonight I will write up a list of unfinished home projects, to which I will probably be adding this one.
He broke thru my wall in my laundry room and to the other side of the entry hall closet and will be giving me a new large laundry room. Yeah, ok.....in the meantime if your in my kitchen you can see straight thru to the laundry room.

The Bad News:
He just called and said he's going to start sheet rocking tonight. Lord help me.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger Tai said...

Sometimes I'm REALLY glad I don't have a husband!

The cats are trouble enough!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home